View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 05:16 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
redatlanta

Originally Posted by RedDog735 View Post
It's still hard to see this. He gave me HSV but type one. There's a possibility he could've had it all along from previous partners and it stayed dormant in his body. I can't really say it was from another woman.

As for the cheating, I spoke with the girl that he "got naked with and pushed off of him." She told me that as she was about to have sexual relations with him, that he pushed her off and told her "you're not reddog go home."

I need to stop making excuses. I know this. But it's so hard when in my mind he's not so bad.

But he is..or I wouldn't be here.
So you talked with the woman. Interesting. She volunteered (of course) that your guy pushed her off because "you aren't Reddog"!!!

Come on.

Do you seriously believe this? I seem to remember ABF told you he slept with her because "he wanted to". Hmmm. Then there was that phone call when he reminded you he is "talking to other women and remember we are broken up". And didn't you see something on FB where he was talking with other women?

Then the HSV. OF COURSE it was dormant!!! Certainly he had no idea! Maybe it was passed on to him in Utero. Maybe we should blame his mother. I seem to recall how compassionate he was about that too.

You want to sign up for misery its your life. Don't rewrite it.

He is a wolf in sheep's clothing. You know this.