View Single Post
Old 05-21-2005, 02:26 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
minnie

(((EA)))

Boy, I can relate to this. Moving around and never feeling settled. Not feeling that where I was living was home. Not being motivated to make improvements to where I was living because I knew I would be moving on.

I moved (again!) in March and am in the most fantastic rented house. I would struggle to be able to buy somewhere as nice as this, so I have decided to compromise, even though I will have to move on at some point in the future. Why shouldn't I live somewhere great for a while after all I've been through? Because I now take my life one day at a time, I can feel settled, just for today. My plants are in pots and I have moved some of them all over the country for years. I am in the process of sorting out my photos so that I can get them framed and put up, likewise my pictures. What I'm trying to say, is that I take my "stuff" wherever I go and so I can make anywhere my home. It's not the same as staying in one place for a long time, however it takes the sting out of it.

WTL has some wonderful ideas. You need to get creative about this. Take control of your own destiny.

Love

Minnie
xxx