View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 10:55 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Hi all,

It is the start of day 3. Did not get much sleep last night. The insomnia is a female dog. I had a headache, but that is from lack of sleep. Slight night sweat last night, but no shivering and shaking. Again, I was able to walk down the stairs normally. Took my B12. At work now, calm through the traffic. The brain mist has lifted a little, but I expect it to return during the day. The burning feeling on the side of my face is still there, but I might be imagining that it is getting less. The shanking hands are still there, but no-where near as bad as they were when I was drinking. I feel strangely calm this morning, not anxious at all. I do find that I am feeling ravenous.

Forgot to add, the burping of the acetone taste is still there.

I must say that my smoking has come down. Four boxes down to two, so that is the next thing to tackle. My mind seems to be more focused on what I am doing and my emotions are not see-sawing all over the place like when I was drinking.

I am going to just take it one hour at a time now. I cant wait to get something to eat. Perhaps when I get home, I shall try some exercise. Maybe that will help with the insomnia.

Cheers