View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 03:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
angelgirl
You're never alone!!

Just wanted to say hello. I don't know about the implant, but have heard of some speaking of it, either on this board, or another board on recovery from opiates. Good luck, I'm sure someone here will know something about it. Again, just wanted to say hello, nice to meet you, my name is Becky. I am also addicted to opiates. I am currently on suboxone, also an opiate blocker. I started it a couple weeks ago, has helped me a GREAT deal, menatlly. I am also taking other meds. for anxiety, and depression. I have been having some side effects, but not completely sure which med is causing them, or if the combination is causing the effects. But so far, I feel I am much better off taking the suboxone, eeven if it is what is cauing my problems, because this is the FIRST time in a VERY ong time I can honestly say, I am having NO cravings at all for my pills. My drug of choice is painkillers. I also have no more mental fog, and I am alot less depressed. So, for now I will continue with the suboxone.
Good luck, and if you wish, keep us posted on your daughter, if she gets the implant, it would be great to hear how it is going for her. Thanks, Love, becky