Old 04-05-2015, 04:31 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
katie44

Our AS started using at the age of 16, there isn't a thing he didnt steal. My spouse and I tried to keep him out of the legal system. Hoping one day he would land that wonderful job & education. We had absolutely no idea what drug addiction does to families , and our loved ones . We did eventually start pressing charges. My opinion is I would have her charged . She needs to be held accountable like any one else would be . You may be saving her life . Our AS is still using . We do not know what each addicts rock bottom is . My spouse and I just heard a wonderful testimony. A 27 year old recovering drug addict . He has been clean 3 years working a program. His rock bottom was jail. He worked in a nursing home as a cleaner stole money and belongings from the senior citizens . He was arrested and charged, sent to jail. After completion of jail he went to rehab. I will never forget him saying had he not been held accountable for his disgusting actions he would not be where he is today. I do realize this young man is one of few that has gone in to recovery. Every time I think of him I feel hope .