View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 08:42 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
kzaug2014

Hi Means,
I'm sorry, but I really think that you need to concentrate on you. I believe that until your friend realizes she has a problem, she won't quit.

Nearly a year ago, I was going to sue my doctor for malpractice. I had an attorney & was set to go. Then I got into heroin.

I'm a Christian woman who believes that all things happen for a reason. I've never believed in lawsuits, unless someone dies due to the negligence of others. The cost of everything goes up due to frivolous lawsuits.
Yet, I made myself believe that my doctor could eventually hurt someone someday ( just because I could have won doesn't make it right. )

I now believe that my path was already paved. And I am grateful!

Keeya,

I didn't sleep for probably 2wks straight when I quit klonopin ( but remember I went cold turkey. ) After the initial 2wks, I didn't sleep at night for about 2 more mo.'s. I would finally fall asleep in exhaustion the next day ( after trying to sleep all night long . )

The only time I've ever struggled w/sleep is during withdrawals. My hubby, on the other hand, does struggle w/insomnia. His psychiatrist prescribed a non narcotic sleep med recently & after yrs. of of struggling, he's finally sleeping well.

I firmly believe that benzos should never be prescribed long term ( no more than 8wks top. ) I think they should even put warnings on the prescriptions, stating this. Just my opinion!

Do you want to quit xanax & codeine?