View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 01:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Stikk

Off to work, because I O

Well it's 4 AM and the sun is climin I'm off to The city with The Polar Bear express. It's also Friday, my day for the score, the difference is today I have 50 days clean and sober, I also have some help to get me through the day. God willing, in 20 hrs. I'll be back here talkin to you all ** yes I lived in the deep south 4 yrs.}. Fridays have always been a trigger for me, today I'm going to try to help someone and get out of self. It's also May long weekend here in Canada and I will be alone and not working. May long was always a good reason to party. I will be close to my computer and anything or anyone else that can help me in recovery. Maybe an eagle will grace me with his pressence, as I drive my locomotive. When I get a chance I'll dop back to the passenger car and see if anyone needs anything. A thought crossed my mind, people will think, look at Stikk, he's went nuts now that he's clean and sober.Most everyone up here have some kind of addiction ** issues} one way or another. Okay, time to boogie, lets meet back here tonite at midnite. Good, now I have a plan. Stikk...