View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 05:14 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Spacegoat

I was relatively very happy to live in peace like that, and fully recover from my clinical depression through a combination of working through these lifelong issues (my ex picked up on that, issues) and I suppose creative musical type projects.

Up until the local authorities began taking the roof from over my head. It wasn't exactly theirs to take but hey thats another story. I don't cope so well with stress anymore. Sounds like you are suggesting a type of brush yourself off and carry on type of thing.

I can't argue with that, at the same time there has to be some reasons why I have steadily been becoming depressed and anxious since the age of about 10 or so and I would really like to get to the root of it. Otherwise I will continue to carry that baggage around as I have always done.

I just can't F'n do it anymore. I don't want no piece of it. I'm really not that big of a social animal when you take the drink away, not surprisingly. I'm a good actor though seemingly. What you suggested as an alternative to 'normal life' sounds absolutely freaking awesome. Like a dream!

The only type of normal life I know of is something very forced and fake, I'm not speaking for anyone else either. I have tried to find inner and outer peace, I'm actually not the angry egomaniac that people like to suggest (then again I shouldn't be focusing on what other people think I know). Anyway.

I realize my earlier posts were a bit whiney. I do not want to fall into a victim type mentality. I have fought hard against that (went a bit too far even). It would be easy, its the modus operandi of the rest of my family but. Hey Beccybean thanks, I will reply later thats enough for me from one nite ugh…