View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 02:18 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
feebell

Thank you Grits, your so right in everything you say, I didn't cause it, I can't control it nor can I cure it and that goes for both my AM and father, he is a grown man and like me and my mother, responsible for himself and his own actions! He doesn't need to keep enabling her but he chooses to, even after telling him over and over he still does so I'm taking the decision not to tell him anymore and just concentrate on me and my partner as I've been neglecting him when he should come first on my priority list! Why am I letting my AM control my thoughts and feelings when mines doesn't give a dam to her??

I slept the best I've slept all week last night and I think it's because I just got in with my own thing yesterday, I went to work, got home made tea for me and my partner then done a lovely set of nails for my friend, my mind was kept so busy that I had no time to think about AM! Woke up this morning feeling a little anxious but I have done since Xmas but again I'm getting on with it and reading so much in here which is helping me loads.

Hugs and thanks to all