View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 05:16 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
MeansForAnEnd

All of her friends that were in her life 10 years ago have moved on, her new friends are just like her.

I know that my life with her is hard. Her family all have pretty much accepted her lifestyle but agree she needs help. She however doesn't bring it up. She talks about how she wants a better life, but she talks about how she hates being in so much pain. Sometimes I'm not sure if that is her actual physical pain, or her withdrawal pain.

I have gone to her Dr's appointment before. He is not a pill mill Dr and actually has a lot of accreditations under his belt. She however is very good actress and works the system. Her MD has signed that she is unable to work due to her fibro and sciatica, and so she has been on temporary assistance to pay her rent and give her food stamps. She has told me numerous times that she can get her dr to write her any rx she wants.

She really doesn't see she has an issue... I take pictures of her and videos and she will blame it on "the day she had a 102 fever"

She even was going through withdrawals so bad the other day she went to the ER, they diagnosed her with dehydration. I pray every day hoping that 1 day a doctor will see her as the patient she is and not treat her for the ailment she is complaining of