View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 12:00 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
BlueChair

Hi Ladies !

I just posted the new podcast from smart. Its about 48 minutes long but some of it is just sharing everyone's credentials. They talk some of the basics and I think its all things we have talked about here. They stressed how important it is we care for ourselves, mentioned the oxygen mask, stressed individuality, kindness, looking for the strengths, reinforcements. And also patience because Craft is about changing the dynamics of the whole family, our interactions and communication. Change takes time. Not as many questions answered as the podcast last year, but that one is still out there too.

Sorry, just finished listening so wanted to share my thoughts.

Clean, its so unfair about the script not being authorized properly by the Doctors office. Well you already know Im not his biggest fan, and now his admin too! I hope they get it straightened out. Wouldnt you think all this would happen online now and she would just need to push some buttons?

Charley, the podcast was also saying sometimes if you feel the need to take a break then you just do. And even a few hours is fine. You managed your part incredibly well yesterday. I hope you feel the same! My socks are knocked off! I hope you feel a little bit better today having time to reflect.

Tod, is that all true? Your xbil? I feel so bad for him. Hes gotta have a few issues going on, I mean? I can see being taken in once, but all that? To picture him waiting at the airport ?

Mr Blue came home last night. So happy to see him because it had been about 9 days. He went into work but we are both "supposed" to do a half day. Have lunch and an afternoon out. So far no call saying how impossible it is to leave work, so Im hopeful.