View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 06:38 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
PinkGstring

Originally Posted by FeelingGreat View Post
Your body must be thanking you Pink. I was just looking at a painting of Mt Sonder the other day so my mind was in your part of the world for a while.
Sweet! Thank you
Mt Sonder is pretty it goes purple at sunset one day I'll climb it for the last 9 years I have said I'll walk the larapinta teail (250 km) all through the West Macdonnell ranges with as finish the top of mt sonder
One day
Now im seriously considering getting an Aussie passpirt flying to holland in july. Freaking pain in the backside!! My dutch ******** is only valus 5 years as is the resident return visa. New ******** is 250 plus 345 for return visa plus flights to adelaide to the consulate (350) plus hotel (250) all adds up
Too much hassle and ill never live in Holland ever again if it's up to me so might as well!

Another thing the therapist taljed about today on the phone
A plan for my trip home.
Free complementary drinks free alcohol!
Ill be travelling 36 hours! Longest part is 16 hours straight flight to Amsterdam.

Need to work on a plan to avoid drinking on the plane and at the airpirt at my 7 hours stop over when I'm bored cos it's in Australia that stop over and they will sell my brand beer.
I'll be fine but a plan us good