View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 09:40 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
MrsVain

Thank you so very much searching peace. it is nice when someone thinks you are great and wonderful.....hugs to you..

yes, she is very sick. she is desperate and pathetic. and nothing special. she left her own marriage. she left her own kids. she is evil, cruel and hateful. she has no soul. And yet she is rewarded for her actions. she is the one he is with. she is the one who he hugs and kisses and buys things for and giving his time too. it seems like i am the only person who can see her evil manipulative ways.

yes, they are happy. because neither one has a conscious. And since BOTH of them drink and allow the other person to drink... there is nothing to fight about. She will never hold him accountable for his behavior since she herself is not accountable for her own. everything is ok in the pursuit of "happiness". she is just as shallow as he is. people think she is such a "nice" person because she says all the right things. but when it comes down to it, she cant put her money where her mouth is. And yet....she has him. she respects him (she didnt respect his marriage or her own) and life is just great for her, they go out, they visit, they buy things, new clothes, new shoes, he is giving her gifts, and i cringe on the amount of money they are tossing down the drain......while i struggle, and fight to hold on to my own. i sacrifice for my kids, i dont go out, i dont spend $$.

he doesnt think of us at all.

life is very unfair.