View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 10:21 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
searching peace

Healthy again, I swear you are married to my AH!!! He has said those exact words and accusations before! Please get out! When they see that the verbal abuse isn't getting their desired results, it turns physically abusive. Someone like that feels so horrible about himself that he feels better by putting you down. My stbxah told me one time when he was sober and "trying" that he knew everytime when he was being mean to me, but he kept doing it. I'm sure yours knows the things he is saying is not true. The night my AH was arrested for DV, he was accusing me of having an affair, and then he said it was his house and me and my kids needed to get out. That is how the night began. And it ended with his arrest. Please go rent an apartment and move out when he is at work. You are in a great financial situation to be able to do that and even though you don't think so, it is best you do not have children with this jerk because you would be tied to him forever. I didn't have my youngest until I was 36. And I got pregnant when I was 45 with twins. Everything was great and the babies were healthy, until my AH became so emotionally and verbally abusive that i miscarried them. I know for a fact it was the stress he caused. But I don't know how old you are, but people have successful pregnancies later in life now. Please take care of yourself. Do not engage him in any more arguments and please get out!