View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 09:27 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
healthyagain

I really had no plans before consulting an attorney. Honestly, I know nothing about the legal process. I did look for apartments, because I'll be the one leaving, and I did find some options. We live in separate rooms basically. All my clothes is outside the drawers and bedroom closet. It's been like that for a couple of months now.

You know what my AH says, "get your dog and leave." Go where? Or he says, "ok, go tomorrow and file for divorce." And I told him, "no YOU go tomorrow and file, and I will file when I AM ready."

He wanted me to slap him, he wants me to morally fail, to say, "aha, bitch, who is abusive now?" and I had this thought in my mind while he was talking. And it made me cry. But did not slap him. But I told him that the contact has been established.

After all these things he told me, I almost feel like I want to die. Because I gave everything for us, and it is so cruel. I've never been a bad girl or a woman, just wanted to start a family, just wanted to love, to be a mom, a wife. And it is such uncertainty.

But at least he is quiet now. Well, snoring. I really envy that characteristic of his. Being able to sleep like a log.