Thread: Not again!!
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 01:47 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
chordcowboy

CJ,

honestly, at one time or another I think I had just about every symptom and sensation you can imagine - I won't start to list them because you might 'catch' a few! It happens! :-)

For now, why not commit to the next week without alcohol? Then decide what your next move is. You can always get checked out at the GP when things settle down too.

One little thing - It is great that you are drinking lots of water but don't go too crazy with it you are peeing every 20mins. You can lose salts etc this way too. Just be moderate with it. I used to eat a Macdonalds if I could including a chocolate milkshake. Utter junk of course but it got me liquids, salt, simple carbs etc and always made me feel more human.

Well, I am off to bed now. Don't worry too much. Just concentrate on taking care of yourself for now and healing will begin.

The good news about such sh--ty hangovers is that when you manage a weekend without one it feels magnificent! Better than any drug or drink. So you have plenty to look forward to, my friend! :-)

Chin up and relax a bit. It is overwhelmingly likely that you have done no permanent damage to yourself.

Sleep well CJ

CC