View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 07:25 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
StellaPolaris

Good question, Anna. Right now I’m going by my plan, meaning I’m keeping myself busy most of the time, either socializing, crafting, journaling and so on. Never had a green thumb, but I’m spending a lot of time caring for my plants, sowing seeds, planning for a summer that doesn’t involve drinking on my terrace.

I’m very energetic when sober, and all this energy is now being spent all over the place (which is a good thing, I feel inspired and curious and want to make up some of the time I feel I’ve lost to alcohol and lethargy). Knowing myself and how much I enjoy being in a state of “flow”, I suspect in time that I’ll start obsessing on one thing again. Just trying to get ahead of myself and find something positive that will keep my interest for a longer period of time. This is an interesting journey, but sometimes I would like to be able to peek into the future to be able to prevent any possible downfalls.

I would really like to turn my addictive behaviour from a negative to a positive, if that makes sense.