View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 06:23 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
searching peace

Originally Posted by redatlanta View Post
My last straw can be a myriad of things. But usually its when I finally decide i don't care what the repercussions are I will do what needs to be done. I think most of us jail ourselves in fear of something we feel that we can't handle. Like if we tell someone what we think or put our foot down they will leave us, or argue and demean. i've tried to get better about this because I will take a lot of certain people's crap, not all people (have no idea why). I don't like conflict is another issue - i will try and avoid it. Again I don't know why because in situations that merit it I can argue like no other, and I do not back down. Last straw and action on it comes when I don't care anymore. When I can't take one more abusive, yelling, demanding, childish whatever. I wish I could tell you how to get there.
I'm like that too! I hate conflict! I avoid it. I hate when anyone is mad at me or doesn't like me. And my stbxah doesn't like me. I have tried the hardest with him. I have shared the most of my inner self with him. So it hurts the most that the person I tried the most with, truly hates me.