Thread: Wow!
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 10:30 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Duckygirl1

Rat bastard! Print and file! Rehabs are ridiculous with this crap. No fraternizing and they alll have to "concentrate on themselves" whaaaaaaatevee. I've wondered if rehabs can be named in a divorce when this happens citing alienation of affection. They allowed or made it possible for these people to meet and did not monitor them as they are supposed to under law. They have misrepresented their facility, the security that's supposed to be in place knowing full well the consequences of such interactions. Set the precedent and you'll see a big drop in rehab romance if they can lose money in court!

The clients who do stick to the rules are the ones who really recover and they are few and far between ma'am. And he's got more than one he's lying through his through his teeth to! These ain't no stable mables I can assure you. Any chick who meets and falls in "love" with a guy she's known for x weeks in rehab has a loooooong way to go to get anywhere near sobriety. You are a good woman because my first temptation would be to write them back and give them half a chance to bolt, but they aren't playing with full decks yet so they may not even react like a healthy woman would. Like you are.

You stuck to your guns and you were right! This my dear is the miricale of God doing something for YOU!