Thread: Wow!
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 09:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Katchie

Wow!

My AH is such a numbnut. A few weeks before he went to rehab his company wanted him to download a company app but he needed his iphone connected to itunes. He's never wanted to do the techie stuff himself so asked me to give him my itunes account info. I tried to tell him what that would mean if he connected his phone to my itunes and therefore my computer's imessages. He didn't listen. So, here I am on my computer and I see a couple of interesting messages to him from 2 different females. One from an Addison who lives in Virginia saying she loves and misses him, please give her a call. He must have met her in rehab. Lovely. Then, there is another message from this evening saying she hasn't seen him in a while and would like for him to come by...his repsonse is that he's been away for 5 weeks on business...business my azz. Looks like he's trying to hook up with her.
Yeah, he loves me soooo much and can't live w/o me. Ok, whatev's. Does it bother me, strangely not as it should. Later will it bother me? I don't know and don't care at the moment. This just reinforces I'm doing the right thing.