Old 03-27-2015, 11:15 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
littlesister1

Originally Posted by Lifeishard View Post
Thank you all for the kind words. Coming in here and Having support helps. As some of you may know my parents are alcoholics and I have no support networks except from couple friends. It's painful for me to look back at my posts when I first joined here and what he did. My pain was and still is imaginable. I truly adored him, never cheated.... He's the only man I have truly loved and letting that go and watching him move on whilst he moved on is the hardest and most painful experience of my life. Nearly 2 years later I love him from a distance. Fear is I can never truly live again and life is a chore and pointless. I exist for my kids. For the moment thanks to you all my tears have stopped. God has plans for me and it's so hard to focus on what they may be. I have decided to go out tonight for a meal and a good cry in my friends arms and hope that tomorrow I find the strength to continue to out one step in front if the other. My kids are 5 and 8...., still want daddy home..... But as my daughter says.... Without the drink. He has moved on....

Hi Life

I too am a very angry person. It's getting better as I mature...at least I hope it is!!

What do you miss about your ex?
Not talking about your feelings for him or what you envisioned in the future

what about him is so special to you? His looks? His charm?

Maybe identifying wxactly WHAT you miss about him will help clear some of the anger....

I know from experience that when I stay angry for long periods of time my healthy suffers.

Please stop beating yourself up, it's ok to be going through this!!