Old 03-27-2015, 08:02 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
marie1960

You certainly are spending an awful lot of time in other people's lives.

No wonder you are feeling like you do.

How is creeping on their FB page helping you? How is sending your ex a nasty text and calling the new woman in his life a *****, helping you? How is his nasty response to your text, helping you?

If you want peace, it starts with you. You have the opportunity to stop slinging mud and pull yourself together and live in dignity.

It appears this ship has sailed, he has moved on.

I truly can empathize with your situation. I am divorced, my ex-husband's indescrection destroyed our marriage. I raised 3 girls on my own, so please know my words come from a place of understanding.

Currently you are hurting, but I can assure you, you will not always feel this way. Best I can offer, place value on your life, respect yourself, search out healthy new alternatives to "one night stands".

Limit contact with the ex to the kids only, you can take your life back, you just have to want better for yourself. Your kids need a healthy mom.

The ex is still an active alcoholic, nothing has changed, his new woman will soon be living the same hell you did, nothing to be jealous of there.

You on the other hand, are starting a new chapter in your story, just because one chapter in the book sucked , doesn't mean the whole book sucks. The choice is yours.

We are here to support you, post all you want, it helps to get it all out.