Old 03-25-2015, 11:13 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
searching peace

Thank you redatlanta! I feel like I'm doing better. But I have set backs everyday. Thank you for saying that though!

I thought about selling them holdingonbyathread and I even told him I would if it came to that. But these guns were his long before we were married and I do not wish him anything bad. I just don't want his abuse any more. I know I could have had him arrested for violating the PFA a dozen times, but I just want to get through this and begin my life with my kids away from the craziness. I'm just not one to cause someone else to have problems if I can avoid it. I know that he is doing enough damage to himself. And me doing something against him will only reinforce his idea that I am to blame for all his problems. I hope once I'm gone he will realize his problems are still there and maybe he will begin facing them. Probably not. But I don't want to cause him to suffer if I can avoid it. His suffering won't change the abuse I have experienced from him, it won't make it go away or make it better. And to me two wrongs don't make a right. I won't give him the gun. But I won't sell it either. Unless it gets down to not being able to feed my children, then I will do what I need to do.