Old 03-25-2015, 05:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
searching peace

I am sure i know the answer, but really need to hear it anyway

My stbxah called and asked me to bring him one of his guns. He said he had been invited to this really fancy expensive turkey hunt and needs his gun to be able to go this weekend. He has mentioned this everyday this week. But tonight he specifically called and asked. I said that he told me he was going to get his attorney to make sure he could get in the house and get anything he wants. (He told me that last night as he was telling me how much he hates me with intensity!) then he started calling me sweetie and being all nice today. There is a PFA he isn't supposed to have any guns. I'm afraid of his anger. And plus there are a lot of things I would love to do, but cannot because he isn't giving me any money for groceries or anything. I'm sitting here painting the house so we can sell it and I'm doing all of the work while he wants to go have fun. He has no respect for the situation he is in. He only blames me and thinks he is above the law.
So what do you all think is the best way to handle this so I don't anger him. I thought try and explain there is a PFA and I am not going to break it by giving him a gun before I ask my attorney.