View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 03:57 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
ChiefBromden

Just as a party pooper note: keep e-liquid away from (especially) cats, even zero nicotine. PG is quite toxic to them. (I know you were kidding)

More downers: the state of California is launching a campaign against vaping. A campaign that costs ... 75 million dollars. That is a lot of money and it leaves no doubt on how serious they are. Personally I think it's not only a waste of money but also a total attack on harm reduction and people who try to switch to a less harmful alternative. I have no words to convey my disapproval of this... campaign. I think what bothers me most is not so much that they are against harm reduction, but that they are lumping vapers in with big tobacco. Vaping - apart from the cigalikes - is NOT big tobacco, it's small and mid sized (new) businesses, and they are perfectly aware of this (and is easily proven). Whatever your stance, don't use blatant lies to further your agenda.

More upbeat note: visited London with my wife last weekend, and it's amazing how quickly people engage in a conversation when you have your e-cigs out. I solved one waiter's problem with his Subtank, and made another one aware that juices can get a lot better than the usual in-house stuff. He wanted to buy my own brew, but it's not for sale.

Anyway, 500 posts already was a surprise, I thought it was about 100 or so. And yeah, they are watching us