Thread: trapped
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 05:42 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Verte
pray for strength

Oh Jaynie, [head shake with empathy and hug]. You are not alone with the snoring thing, except my husband got as far as scheduling surgery and then canceling at the last minute. Deviated, re-deviated and re-re-deviated septum from too many elbows and headers to the nose. My chest gets tight just from thinking about it.

My favorite earplugs are purple and maximum decibel muffling OTC. Multiple pairs are stashed everywhere when we travel anywhere together. I once cracked myself up lobbing every plush item within a 15-foot radius at 'the beast'. It was either stifle giggles or stifle cries. Nothing stops him.

Eye cover is a slam-dunk.

Oh enjoy your air-conditioning! Drink a lot of water and a Gatorade from all that was lost while attempting to sleep on the cot mattress in the bathroom. That was very nice of you by the way. If it were my vacation I think i would have gently rolled the beast into the bathroom (and closed the door. Shh)!

Enjoy a great sleep and some reading in the hotel room. Did you bring any good books?

Give us another tropical update when you are able. If the A/C breaks we will send the go-go Gadget helicopter!!

Hugs to you!