View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 05:54 AM
  # 324 (permalink)  
Br00ksie
Perpetual Optimist

Hi everyone!! I must say that it is heart warming to see your avatars!! It kind of feels like home. Thanks for checking in, NL! Keep coming back!

I wanted to check in also. I'm still sober! Not much has changed and yet so much has changed. My life is getting bigger. More opportunities are opening up for me. I'm still on the 3rd step. My sponsor says that I cannot move on to 4 until I do a 90 in 90 and I have been kicking and screaming!!

I'm working on an original pilot right now, which I am really excited about! I've also gotten involved in a nonprofit in my neighborhood and it looks like there's a good chance that I will be able to parlay that into a job opportunity!!

I'm also doing The Artist's Way with 3 people from the pothead fellowship. I've been a lot more involved in that fellowship, as it is smaller and more intimate and less overwhelming than NYC AA, but I still co-chair an AA meditation meeting! I'm halfway though the Artist Way book and it has been life-altering!! On so many levels.

I am slowly piecing my life together and the picture looks really good so far!! Lots of progress, but I still have a long way to go and much to improve upon.

Much love to everyone!!!