Old 03-23-2015, 02:36 PM
  # 428 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Thanks Gilmer, thanks Saoutchik, I maintain but it gets tough so I vent on here. Sounds like a broken record sometimes, doesn't it? No easy answers. Put up or shut up? I just feel I'm getting in the frame of mind to do what I need to do. And I'm a procrastinator of royal proportions :/

Kzaug, thanks and you know, diabetes will hit you regardless of your weight, I've discovered. I'm the heaviest I've ever been in my life at 134 pounds. Most of my drinking life I was severely underweight because I didn't eat. But, I probably damaged my pancreas along the way. Or it's genetic. Just have to be better about being mindful of the eating.

Weasel, it's hard. HOpefully Tommy gets through detox just fine and makes decisions to stay sober. I never drank enough water either when I was drinking. Still don't actually. List of things to do number 500. It's good he has your friendship and support.

I'm about to leave the office for the day. I'm super glad the weekend thread has kept going! We are on page 22. Can we get to 25 today? Maybe, maybe not. We can sure try! See you all later.