Old 03-23-2015, 09:58 AM
  # 418 (permalink)  
Weasel1966
A simple guy making his way

Originally Posted by kzaug2014 View Post
Thx alot Mecanix & Ruby! I'm happy to say that I've been alcohol free ( mixed w/a lot of coke ) for 11yrs.! And...methadone, norco, clonopin & heroin free for 7mos.! Finally...suboxine free for 27days! Those withdrawals seem to last quite a long time, but it's more of a annoying, lingering feeling now ( inner type shakes mixed w/a lot of anxiety. ) I relapsed 2 days in the past mo. w/an entirely new drug to me...crack ( refused to give into the substances I've previously done...wanted to feel better from withdrawals for each day...& knew that crack wasn't physically addicting...my way of thinking? Twisted, I know! ) I've been struggling w/trying to push negative feelings away the last 2 mornings...not about using...but from anxiety about Mr. Kz coming home from rehab. I've always been a "mind over matter" type of woman ( believing that positive thaughts will lead to positive actions! ) But, Mr.Kz is extremely negative when he quits drugs, making everyone's life pure hell ( like he feels. ) I apologize if this is the wrong thread to be posting my thaughts.
Crack is highly emotionally addicting!!!!!!!! It will steal every ounce of your being. I don't have time to elaborate now but do not be fooled!!!!!!!!!!!!!