View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 06:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Blossom717

just have to get the crazy out.

Literally. Help.

1. My mom and her boyfriend's relationship is beyond unhealthy. I love my mom to death, I think she is the nicest and most helpful person anyone will ever meet. Deep down she sees herself getting taken advantage of by this man, but she just lashes out in codie style, hoping he will change. It kills me to see her live like this. She works herself 24/7 with her business to make ends meet and provide for us.

2. I took little blossom to an Irish festival this weekend. We had a blast. Mom's boyfriend had mentioned he might go up there too and take pictures of stuff. Okay. later that evening when we were all home he showed mom and I the pictures. He had apparently seen LB and I but didn't say hi. Instead he took distance shots of us standing in line. Creepy?

3. I took LB yesterday to see her paternal grandmother. Found out things about exabf that I think I knew deep down were possibilities but hearing them from his own mother kind of upset me in a way. He portrays his childhood as a struggle, one where he had to literally steal food from other peoples houses to feed his little sister and himself. I didn't tell any of the things he tells people to his mom but as she was talking about him and his childhood and past relationships it really did set in just how manipulative he is. He didn't steal food, he was just one of those teens who stole to steal. He was physically abusive to his ex wife, and one of his ex girl friends he technically raped (one of those, "yea lets do it, wait I don't want to" things where she changed her mind and he went ahead and did it. Which he kind of did to me too.). He beat up his mom. He terrorized his sister. Its obvious that his mom still loves him, but she is scared of him. I'm very glad to be away from him but all night after our visit I couldn't help but worry about LB in the future. Though he was never overly physically abusive with me (more mental/verbal), will he be with her when he blacks out drunk? I don't think he was like that with me because he had grown smarter with experience.

I just had to get some of this out. I will be so happy to move and give LB and I the peaceful place we need.