Old 03-22-2015, 08:47 PM
  # 392 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Good gracious! No one pointed it out so I will. We made twenty pages! I've got the kids in bed. Husband in bed. I'm eating ice cream. Sunday night get away from me. Back to the usual grind.

Strat! A bat in the house. I hate when that happens. They swoop so much. I've had that happen twice when I lived in Minnesota. The first time we shut it in a bedroom and found it hanging upside down from the spine of a book on the bookshelves. We threw a towel over it and got it out the door. The second time it flew out an open window. Always exciting.

KC and the Sunshine band! Awesome! Thanks Brain! I could use a little of that.

Jerri, I like the photo. Nice shot and I can't think of a better way to pass time than to experiment with a camera on the shores of a lake. Peaceful!

BigS, I hope you had a relaxing weekend with all the buzzing around you did but your visa requirements are done for another few months at least. Reminded me I had a bird in my apartment in Minnesota too. Great place for urban wildlife but not in the house. At least it was not an owl.

I am a night owl but now, I have to go to bed. Morning comes soon enough. We gonna go for twenty five pages? Gilmer, are you done with your homework?