Old 03-21-2015, 02:33 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
eternalLiberty

Originally Posted by samseb5351 View Post
Hi EL

I was wondering if you have ever read, received therapy or identified with others around the issue of "Shame". Perhaps you should look into that, there is plenty written on the subject, and for me although I don't always agree about peoples ideas of the origins of "shame" It can be very helpful to recognize it as a set of personal thoughts and emotions that have a terrible paralyzing affect when it comes to living a healthy, rich and robust life.

Take Care
Thank you for you comment samseb. My thought is beasts are always shameless... of doing things that are shame ... And what is shameless for others does not mean it is shame for everyone. Like drinking alchool for some is shameless, for others its a shame. So if someone is to never drink alchool again, i doubt shame issues would help. Therapy, and shrinks are normally in the realm of the beast world, we talking about behaviour here, behaviour is voluntary, cannot be "treated", only solution for voluntary behaviour is voluntary abstinence. But thank you for your intention to help.