Thread: Day 2
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 03:24 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
alaina742

So I'm at the gym. I don't know how I made it here, but I did. So here I am, downloading new TV shows for my phone and riding the bike. I may or may not do the elliptical, depends on my motivation level. I know exercise helps with my mood but it's so hard on those days where you feel terrible to do ANYTHING.

The other thing that really depresses me is that my best friend is sick. That means our lovely Saurday tradition of two meetings followed by lunch, the museum, a park, is cancelled/. I didn't get to go last week either because I had an appointment. It is seriously the best part of my week.

Speaking of friends, I need new ones. My supposed best friend can't be bothered to call me and talk to me knowing I was upset yesterday. And I'm trying to do this and it's HARD. Aka the reason she's not doing it. I was going to lend her money, but I'm not going to do it now. It's not my fault she spends money on stupid things. She has other friends with more money than me, let them bail her out (AGAIN).

I might make the extra drive to a meeting I've never been to before tonight. The woman I want to ask to be my sponsor goes to this meeting.