View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 05:14 AM
  # 141 (permalink)  
larrylive
Not again

Ya it's Friday, my day off and more ice skating. but I really must take care of business. I need to apply for medicaid as the pain is growing more consumingly. i also would like to visit the employment agencies to get that ball rolling.
And I must visit Tanya.I am not sure if I have ever mentioned her. It would have been way back in the beginning. Tanya lived next door to me when I lived in the crackhouse. But she really had no idea about such thing. She is easily 80-85 yrs old and originally from Yugoslavia. ( Do you remember Yugoslovia?) So even back then I had an OCD for shovelling snow. Late at night (well, after dark) I would shovel her sidewalk and driveway, that way she could not see who was doing it. Eventually she caught me and tried to pay me. But I refused. Then she offered me food. I did not refuse. And our friendship was born. Her husband recently past-away. He was a quiet guy, I rarely saw him. But I did see his paintings, the man had talent, very impressive.
Back in November i ran into Tanya at the ReStore and she was saying something about selling her house and moving. So I gave her my phone number and said I would love to help. She called last week. But now I get the feeling she wants me to either buy or sell the house. I thought I could help with this as my landlord is a real estate agent. Wait for it.........I get home from work last night and there are 3 large flourescent signs/stickers affixed to the front doors on my biulding. They read "No occupancy and no tresspassing", the building is in forclosure for back taxes. I also recently found out that my landlord owns 30 rental properties, 2 of which have 20+ tenents, some proffessional. So now i question whether he is the best referal for my old Yugoslavian neighbor. But I will stop by today and see what's cooking.

Be well
Larry