View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 04:54 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Aellyce

Feel like uptading

Hi, friends.

I would like to update this thread/progression of mine, and please don't feel any force to respond apart from what you may feel useful. Well, that's pretty much anything you may feel interesting, in my book right now

I am taking off for that trip I alluded to earlier on this thread, tomorrow. Will spend time with my dad. I have been looking for "nurses" for him ever since, and found two good possibilities: a woman that lives across from him and their extended families lived there since I was born; this is a religious woman who's been finding her main purpose of life in helping people in the neighborhood.

The other one is a woman who has been my dad's house cleaner for a few years now.

Finally, a man, much like myself and himself in personality, but different from me in age (he's 70's). This is a man who's still enthusiastic about life, he went to explore whatever he was interested in... including a beautiful property now in his retirement, a garden which was designed by my father.

Anyhow, taking off tomorrow early morning I'm also feeling very sad about my father.