View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 12:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
MissM0

What am I supposed to do

I posted on here a few days ago about my husband being an IV heroin addict and how he had just finished detox 2 weeks ago. He was doing great until a couple days ago, I got a bad feeling in my gut that something was wrong and when I questioned him, I could tell that he was lying. I had $600 come up missing and I found $200 hidden in the seat of the car. When I asked him about it, he swore up and down that he never touched it and he had no idea how that $200 got in the car because he didn't do it. I can't take the lies! Yesterday I found texts in his phone from his dealer, so me being angry, I called him. Idk what I thought I was going to accomplish, but I wasn't going to sit back and let heroin ruin the little bit of life I had left. Anyway, he admitted to me last night that he bought a $50 bag a few days ago bc he was still sick and he couldn't take it anymore. I KNEW it!! Then today, he got so mad because I wouldn't give him money and the car keys to the only car he didn't sell, he told my 5 year old that I stole his money and all kinds of stuff. Little did I know, he had a spare key made without my knowledge and he left in the car. I still have the money, but now I have no idea where he is because I still have his phone too. He just called me from a restricted number and told me he wants help and he doesn't know where to go to get it, but he wouldn't tell me where he was either. Idk what to do, he told me he wishes he was dead and that he wants to kill himself, I'm freaking out... What do I do?!?!