Old 03-17-2015, 03:51 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  
AddictGuy

Littlebear,

You caught me in a chatty mood, and besides, writing, for me, can be that day off of work and a drive through beautiful countryside with a fine stack of lips (pancakes) waiting for me by the fireside.

And like you and Hevyn said, it is the little things. And yes, that is where it all begins. An appreciation of the little things. I have found appreciation of the little things works wonders when we find we might be without some of the big things. I have found that learning to see all of the little things can lead to a good deal of wonderment and joy all by itself. After all, little things need love too. And if you don't appreciate them, they may not get appreciated at all. Pardon me. Just some silliness on my part.

I think though you may not now be where you want to be, you are a scootch better than where you were. After all, you found us and we found you.

Even in a shorter note from you like here, your writing holds a depth and a beauty beyond what you might think. It shows a depth of character and it shows a certain flair.

And as you can see, Hevyn, saoutchik, others and I need to know you are OK. We love you. Stay in touch so we don't worry.

AG