View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 01:24 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
zjw

Originally Posted by malamute100 View Post
Thanks so much for your help and story, I'm glad you feel better , I feel so messed up and panicky write now , my head feels like it's gonna burst .
I'm trying to keep strong hate being like this

one symptom you decribe the brain fog. if its any consolation my brain fog lifted all the sudden one day. and suddenly i became clear headed my mind started to run on warp drive and it happened somewhere around the 90 day mark i think maybe 120 days but it was prior to 6 months. The depersonalization eased up too.

Some things like dizzyness dont discount your blood sugar make sure your eating regularly and enough etc... Sometimes its something simple we can do to fix it.

Its hard I felt as if i was disabled to be honest. and I am not going to lie to you I am not the same person i once was. the feeling of disabled turned into more of an acceptance of who i am. who this new sober person in in this skin of mine. Its not a crutch for me. So if you feel like you cannot do something it may pass and you may be fine once again. I know in my case for example I cannot tackle quite the load of tasks i once could it freaks me out too much. I 'll never be able to do that again. I used to feel as if something was wrong with me i must be disabled etc.. Eventually i was accepting of who i was and totally ok with it.

As you find more balance things start to work themselves out.