View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 12:16 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
malamute100

Originally Posted by zjw View Post
what your describing is almost a spitting image of what I went through. You even threw depersonalization in there as well. it seems not everyone gets that fun one.

I hope it eases up for you. I wrote some stuff at 6 months in and when i refer back to it and I think what was going through my head at 6 months I realize PAWS is a lot ore sever and prolonged for some then others. I even spoke to a physician around that time who told me I could have PAWS I did not believe him. Here i am years later and I think he was right.

At 6 months I couldt take it. I was ready to make further changes in my life for the better to see if that would help me out. I was a mess. So i quit smoking and i started dieting and exercise. In time things eased up some more.

My point is it gets better hang in there. Also maybe there are some other steps you can take like exercise say to help ease matters some more? Something to distract yourself with keep your mind occupied etc..

I also find it interesting you issues with work. I do not know how i managed to hold down a job during that time. to be honest I still have some issues in that department though I guess it has improved some.

Your not alone it really is hard to recover its probably why a lot of folks give up and go back to drinking. But thats not the solution. As crappy as it can be the best solution is to continue forward I promise.
Thanks so much for your help and story, I'm glad you feel better , I feel so messed up and panicky write now , my head feels like it's gonna burst .
I'm trying to keep strong hate being like this