View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 09:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
AliWProk

So frustrated and sad

I drove by XAH's house while out getting lunch (stupid, stupid, stupid). After 2 glorious months of not hearing from him and working on myself and my son.

He was passed out face down in the front yard. I drove up and honked (I know it sounds cruel, but he can be seriously erratic and violent when scared awake). No response. Called an ambulance, gave them the name and address. They said they'd been there 3 days ago when he fell off the porch and the neighbors called - he refused treatment. Now they don't want to go there. I told them this phone call was confirmation that an emergency was reported, so if they don't respond and something happens to him, it's going to be on them...And then I went back to work.

So I guess XAH is on his way to another hospital detox. Hopefully he'll still be unconscious when they get there so they'll just take him.

I don't know how to feel, so I feel a whole lot of nothing. I can identify frustration and sadness, the main emotions I feel toward XAH. But there's something else. I don't want to get off track, but, you know, I don't want him DIE either. Did I do the right thing?