View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 03:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Wholesome

What's going on.

Hey everyone. I haven't been on here recently because I haven't been 100% sober and have been drinking again a few times a week... mostly weekends. When I drink it's not moderately, I drink for the high so I still find that I'm better off having none. I've been hesitant to post because I don't want to be a trigger for someone or to be seen as someone who is minimizing how toxic and damaging alcohol can be. Plus I can't really come on here and offer advice when I'm not practicing sobriety. I guess I'm trying moderation again or maybe I'm back living on the river denile. My definition of moderation for me would be binge drinking one day a week when I can "get away" with it the next day (no kids cuz they are at their dads and no work). Whether or not this is a realistic in the long term I don't know. And I know that what I'm doing is not real moderation as defined by one to three drinks. Nevertheless this is what I'm doing.

I wanted to drop in and say hi. I think this is a wonderful place that does a lot of good and I still want to keep a foot in the door here