View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 01:35 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
greeteachday
Administrator

Do you have the time and opportunity at lunch break at your work to go out for a walk? When I had way too much going on with work and everyone else in my life, I started making a point of spending my lunch break outside as many days as possible. I'd make a salad and eat it at my desk so I had time to spend my break time walking alone. I'd either have a private conversation with the universe in my head or I'd listen to music. It became my favorite time of day. The most important part is to leave the cell phone in the office - no distractions!

Another thing I have done is get up a half hour earlier than the time I needed to get everything done. A half hour that was devoted to me. The night before I would pick what that half hour was for, so I didn't waste time figuring it out in the morning or ending up doing nothing. One day would be going for a 3 mile run - another would be a half hour of yoga - one day may be meditation and another reading motivational readings or recovery, etc. That half hour really made no difference in terms of sleep and spending that time just for me started my day really well.

I think with Spring finally starting to be a possibility it's a great time to think about you, PCC- a real rebirth!