View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 07:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
killerinstinct

Wow I share a very similar story to you.. It took me a long time to stand up to mine even after we had been divorced after he left me after he cheated lied and stole... He was still bullying me while I was raising our baby and nice to everyone else so I stood up to myself in the only way I knew how to.. In the form of police, criminal courts, judges, restraining orders and federal court.. And lots of money. I am broke financially, spiritually, physically, emotionally but at least I am using all forces I can stop the insanity.. It's worth ever cent even if it takes me years to pay off. There wasn't any other way I could stop it because I was so trapped.. He was sleeping with me cheating on his girlfriend who I didn't know about and now I am left to clean up the mess.. He bought so much drama into my life... I hate him.. I worry that I will get cancer someday from all the stress I am going through.. Meanwhile he's living it up in a beachside home with his latest squeeze with no responsibility. Everyday I wait for justice but I don't know if I will ever live to see it. I am hurt because his friends think I am the crazy/bad horrible one.. They have no idea of what he put me through.. I wish they knew how good of a wife I was to him. I hope they all feel bad one day for being so horrible to me too.