Thread: On My Way
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2015, 10:33 AM
  # 185 (permalink)  
Gonnachange

Last night me, my wife, and my daughter hung out after dinner. We had tea, water, and seltzer. A nice quiet evening with no cravings. I don't remember again having a bad night's sleep, but I'm exhausted today. Still, I'm getting my work done and made it to the gym in the mid morning. Honestly, I feel a little hung over. Thirsty, tired, a slight headache, and a little achy, but I was sober last night so I don't have to deal with the mental baggage of knowing that I made poor decisions. That's a win.

My son, who was supposed to come home this afternoon, decided against it because he has a very busy week coming up and doesn't want to catch his contagious sister's illness. We're all saddened by the change, but I can understand his decision. So tonight it's once again going to be the three of us. Dinner is going to be baked breaded chicken thighs with chipotle smashed sweet potatoes. I'm using bread crumbs that I made from some stale bread we had. A tasty and easy dinner and the components reheat well for leftovers. :-) Not sure what we'll be doing after dinner. Maybe listen to music although my wife and daughter have been talking about watching a movie. I'm fine with either as all of us being together will be helpful in me battling my AV, should it show up, trying to convince me it's okay to have "one" since it's Friday.