View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 09:15 AM
  # 154 (permalink)  
Sisterbobby

Deanna-congrats on 53 days today...
yes us soberians are traveling down the right path. One thing I like about sober life, I do not have to stop after a hard three 12 hour days of work and buy a bottle of gin to relax. Nice...

Teebee- i get it, my husband and i are more like roommates. I will not get a divorce, again. Time will tell what happens to us. good luck with you and yours. hang in there...

Jojo- i have a sister named Jojo (nickname), i like it. You are an inspiration. Happy to hear AV is behaving.

Saoutcick- some day after retiring i am going to visit London, rain and all. Hope you find the love you deserve, if that is what you want...

James-this is the best place to vent, let it go. Hope the stew turned out great. My AH, at times claims to stop drinking and i know darn well he is sneaking, i go on hunting trips for stashed bottles. I know its wrong and I totally feel like a hypocrite, but one peeve of mine is lying. My first husband was a habitual liar, again, I totally feel like a hypocrite. This merry-go-round we call life... I too get tension HA.

Lovehoops-hope you have a wonderful day.

waywardson-hope your wife gets out today and i know you will take great care of your patient...

soberwolf- thanks for being here.

Dee-thanks for being here.

I have a birthday party today, I know there will be wine. Ill be okay. I'll fake tummy problems or something and hope to escape early. She has a pool table so ill practice my shooting.
I still plan on going camping tomorrow and saturday, back on sunday. No wifi i believe...