Old 03-11-2015, 06:26 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
chicory

(((tartel)))

I have been in that very situation, and I know it hurts a lot. I am sorry that you have to leave your home which you love. Hating to leave my home, which we had built together kept me in the relationship for much longer than was healthy for me. So finally I had to pack up, clean it lovingly, and say goodbye. It still hurts, but only when I dwell on it.

I was a homebody too, and I understand what you are saying, I think.

There were times when the pain of leaving it made me want to bargain with him and stay, but the pain of the abuse, and depression from the sad state of our marriage was just too much to ignore.

I am happy now.. have other problems, but I do love my freedom from the misery of a bad relationship. I love the little place I live in... there is peace here, and I can be as happy as I want to be.

You will find the good things will come along to ease the pain..slowly but surely you will heal. My advise would be not to spend too much time thinking of the past, but if you do, remember the bad parts too, so as not to forget why you are moving forward.

hugs to you. hope that things feel better very soon.
chicory