Thread: advice please!
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 07:48 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
johnno1

Yes I too read back at my last posts thank you!! And NO I chickened out and didn't go to al a on back then, think I will now, but.....

I'm in constant argument with myself about it all , like I'm sensitive, other people put up with their husbands drinking, I'm over the top , I'm over reacting, it's a kiwi nz bloke thing to do like in the culture, it's about other probs in our marriage so that makes me hate the drinking. He's not that bad, don't listen to strangers on the net lol.
I feel to be honest I've realized that beer has truly like been the other women in our relationship? Does anyone get that?

He has told me since I'm always finding the negative about him, he will tell me negatives about me and he did..... he told me terrible things about what he thinks of me what I do wrong etc he says he's not the only bad one here, he told me if I had an affair he wouldn't care, god it made feel absolutely horrible it really hurt.

But I'm pretty sure he is saying this because he is deep down freaking out I've bought up the whole drinking issue again?
I've looked at co depending stuff and I seem to score quite low .
when he's in the shed I'm either on comp being lazy watching g tv by myself while kids asleep.or I'm making dinner putting kids to bed etc.

It doesn't help he's so involved in some silly war game on his phone, he told me once that's prob why he keeps drinking.

Thanks to you all I love all your wise wise words and encouragement.

Last edited by johnno1; 03-10-2015 at 07:51 PM. Reason: spell