View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 07:05 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
shelton40

update...same old

So I moved back with my AH. He and I were doing ok. A little shaky but better than we have been in a while.
He told me whike we were seperated he was lonely with no one in the house to talk to...and he really loved me and knew he had stuff to work on. I said I had stuff as well.
Yesterday found out he was going to bars and hanging out with people who have caused nothing but damage to our marriage and family. So we had decided two years ago to keep our distance to protect our family.
The part that set me off is one of the women has wanted my husband forever and he went to a gay bar with her and one other couple. Both women have a significant others.
My AH husbands response...so what. You left me. Its your fault you were snooping. Which I wasnt I found it on our checking account the names of the bars.
So his answer was to leave and go get totalky wasted with his mother who dispises me.
My children were very sad. My AH was just staring at all of us. Nothing was said. AH had also peed his pants. Kerp in mind he had been sober for two weeks.
So sad...I ache for him. But cant help him.
Counseling today...dont have alot of hope.