View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 01:58 PM
  # 119 (permalink)  
Jojo1965

Good day everyone!

Day 50 for me! One week from today I turn 50. When I first joined the January class I made a comment that it would be nice to turn 50 and to be sober. Well that seemed like some far off dream. Not now, it's just around the corner. I plan to eat steak and cake on my birthday and enjoy every moment. My Mom is coming out but not until the end of the month so I told her we will do steak and cake with her then too to celebrate. Apparently we both about died during my entrance into the world, so its always been a big deal for my Mommy Dearest.

Well I'm working today until 9 pm tonight. I love Sunday shifts, they are slow and we close up early so I plan on having a hot tub and a root beer when I get home. I've avoided the hot tub for the past several weeks because of the triggers. It was always the official place to drink copious amounts of alcohol. But the past week or so I've been joining the family again. My son bought me a soda-stream, some single serve size bottles and the syrup to my favourite sodas, root beer and grapefruit. He told me now I can create new associations to the hot tub. He's such a great guy, always looking out for me.

Well I hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

Love to all,

Jojo