View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 06:14 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  
OnMyWay7

Sharing something - when I first started down this sobriety path I ran across this posted on one of the boards here at SR and it really "spoke to me" Thought someone in this class might find it helpful.

Your Garden

Whatever grows in your life is what has been planted there, what has been nurtured, fed and given time and attention.
What is growing there? What is it that has been planted in your one beautiful, precious life?
Have you carefully planned the rows of fruits, vegetables and flowers? Or are things growing there that blew in with the wind? Are weeds taking over?
It is never too late to weed your garden, and now is the perfect time to pull out the dead things, the unwanted things, the overgrown things, and make room for the new growth you are so badly yearning for.
Take a moment today to see what is truly growing in your life, and whether or not there is room for the things that you most want to see the fruits of.
Be brave enough to pull out the unwanted things and get your life ready to lay the seeds of your wildest dreams.
YOU CAN DO IT!
You are so loved.